New Horizon 2020 robotics projects, 2016: VERSATILE
Innovative robotic applications for highly reconfigurable production lines
VERSATILE is based on strengthen the latest developments on the main technological enablers for reconfiguration of robotic cells, by following the next objectives:
- Technology transfer & validation in automotive, aerospace and consumer goods sectors
- perception for Operation in Semi-structured Environment
- automatic programming tools for highly reconfigurable robot tasks
- mobile Dual arm robots advanced manipulation capabilities, and
- synchronization and control framework.
Direct Benefits for OEMs – End Users are expected, main impacts are:
- Automation of the manual production process
- robustness in performance and increased reliability/availability of the production systems
- higher product quality thanks to the exploitation of the robot accuracy and the assignment of non-value adding activities to robots
- multiple products assembly.
- adaptability to varying environments and constraints.
- enhanced production monitoring, and
- reduced systems cost.
PSA PEUGEOT CITROEN
Coordinator: Mildred Puerto Coy, Ph.D.
Project website: http://www.tecnalia.com/en/
Call H2020-ICT-26-2016 a
Duration 1 January 2017 – 31 December 2019
Project ID 731330