2 December 2015, Brussels – The main aim of the euRobotics Brokerage Day organised on 18 November 2015 at Brussels Expo, was to bring together stakeholders from the robotics field to meet and discuss potential project ideas and network. The event allowed the over 200 participants to make new contacts and find partners, especially during face to face matchmaking meetings.
Furthermore, attending the brokerage event was an excellent opportunity to receive in-depth information on the Horizon 2020 Work Programme 2016–2017 in the area of ICT, but also to present ideas and form new consortia for proposals.
Presentations during the morning session of the Brokerage Day 2015:
– Horizon 2020 ICT Robotics Work Programme 2016–2017 – Juha Heikkilä, PhD, Head of Unit Robotics Directorate-General for Communication Networks, Content and Technology European Commission
– Robotics in Horizon 2020: Rules for participation euRobotics Brokerage Day 2015 – 18 November 2015 – Cécile Huet, Deputy Head of Unit Unit A2 – Robotics Directorate-General for Communication Networks, Content and Technology European Commission
– IoT*-01-2016: Large Scale Pilots Pilot 5: Autonomous vehicles in a connected environment European Commission – DG-Connect Cécile Huet CNECT/A2
– Brokerage Meeting Brussels 18th November 2015 – David Bisset, Roadmap coordinator
– ECHORD/++ as an Example of Third Party Funding – Reinhard Lafrenz, TUM
Teaser presentations are published on the euRobotics Brokerage Portal under the tabProject Ideas, expressions of interest. In order to access the presentations, please register on the euRobotics Brokerage Portal: old.eurobotics-brokerage.net. If you wish to get in touch with other attendees, please create your account on the euRobotics Brokerage Portal and access their profile.
ICT-25 “Advanced robot capabilities research and take-up”
ICT-26 “System abilities, development and pilot installations”